Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Passport Picture at LBC



If you need an ID picture or Passport picture, I am strongly suggesting that you go and try the services of LBC Digiprint Services. Of course LBC is widely known as courier of mails and packages. There is also LBC bank. This time is LBC Digiprint.

I went to their branch this afternoon. Located at Araneta Square Caloocan City. I just told the lady at the counter that I needed a passport picture with blue background. I asked her advised if my T-shirt would match the background. She just told me that she would edit my picture.

I came back after a few minutes that my picture was taken and was surprise upon seeing my photo.

The wonder of PhotoShop did it again.

I was already wearing suit with matching tie. Great isn’t it?

What is more bonus point for me was that I was able to get a copy of my edited picture (because the ever ready me have a usb drive all the time).

For price of P50.00 isn’t it cheap already?

I admire LBC. One company that have diversified their product so successfully.

6 comments:

Twilight Zone said...

gwapo naman ng dating dapat pala ganun din ginawa ko sakin, e dun ako mismo nagpakodak sa POEA kasi dun ang pinakamalapit na pwede akong magrenew ng passport masyado kasing husstle kung pupunta pako ng DFA haba ng pila.
imagine ilang beses ako kinodakan dahil nirereject sa counter yung picture ko.
haba ng pila tapos nareject dahil dun sa hikaw ko sa ilong then dapat daw nakaipit sa tenga yung buhok then di pwede ang contact lense imagine 2x ako kinunan at pumila ng kahaba w kung dun pala sa lbc e kadali nilang naalis sa photoshop yung hikaw sa ilong ko,thanx sa tip manong Mon

pmonchet said...

Twilight Zone - No problemo. Hindi ko din alam na may extra service sila. kasi yung anak ko sa iba nagpakuha, pina suot siya ng coat. Nalaman ko lang nung pinakita ko sa kanya ang kuha sa akin.Online application mas madali.Ganun din gagawan ko eh!Mag para renew.

Roy said...

ang gwapo!

Okay yung picture Sir Mon, kaya lang yung TV commercial nila, bad :(

Twilight Zone said...

@manong Mon, ganun din ginawa sakin pinasuot ako nung coat na dimo malaman sang ataul hinukay.

@Roy, diko kita tv ads nila kasi wala akong mapanuoran haha

Snow said...

photogenic ka talaga kuya mon! ^_^

pmmonchet said...

Roy - I agree with you about the TV commercial. Dun nag kamali si Kuya Duds.

Lee- Click mo yung video, yun yung commercial nilang latest.

Snow- photoshop, hindi photogenic.