Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pacquiao Knockout Hatton in round 2

May 3, Sunday, Philippines.
Manny Pacquaio knockout Ricky Hatton in the second round.
It was so quick I was not able to finish the hotdog sandwich that I was eating at the start of second round. Just when I was supposed to take my second bite, I just saw Ricky Hatton down on the canvass with both arms stretch above his head. While a lot of people around me were shouting with excitement.
I just heard the sound signifying that only 10 seconds left before ending the second round so I temporarily removed my eyes from the t.v. screen when it happened.
Referee Kenny Bayless took one look at the fallen Ricky Hatton and declared the fight over at 2.59 seconds of the second round.
Wow, now, Manny Pacquaio's name is included in the prestigious list of boxers who won different Championship belt in different weight division.
Congratulation Manny.
Pasensiya na Hatton fans, ganyan talaga ang buhay. $8 Million dollar is still a lot of money for a few minutes of staying in fron of Manny Pacquaio. Pautang nga!

Mayweather Sr., it is not yet game over for Pac-Man.
My http://www.fatherlyours.com is still down.
Paging Sir Kenneth, where are you?

No comments: