Thursday, July 31, 2008

P0.50 cents per text message


President Gloris Macapagal Arroyo, in her SONA speech claims that her effort in improving the quality of life of Filipinos, she was able to reduced the text messaging fee to only P0.50 cents. Of course these drew cheers, but it drew flak after subscribers learned it was only a promotion offer, and that they needed to register to avail of it.
I didn't take the time to hear her speech for I knew that there is nothing truthful that will come out of it. Forgive me my friends but it is the truth and nothing but the truth.
I learned this brouhaha from the newspaper.
All I can say now is "buti nga sa inyo" to those who attended and exert their effort to be with the faked President last Monday to hear the SONA.
Claiming credit for something that is being given as a promo is really a big laughing matter. This P0.50 cents text messaging fee is only a promo from telcos and will run for only three months. The government officials are now hoping that telcos will make this promo permanent.
Hello!
Now what? Tiis muna tayo till year 2010!

No comments: